1. Training objectives.
To cultivate senior accounting talents who meet the needs of national construction and development, and to train young experts who have the potential to study and develop accounting disciplines. The specific requirements are:
1. To establish patriotism and collectivism, to support the leadership of the communist party of China, to have a good moral character and a strong sense of enterprise, can aspire to serve the national construction and enterprise development.
2. Professional training objectives:
(1) make students master the basic theories and applied knowledge of modern accounting, and be familiar with the development trend of accounting disciplines at home and abroad;
(2) have the methods and abilities of accounting work, and can use modern accounting theories and methods to solve practical problems in accounting work;
(3) have the ability to use the first foreign language for international communication, and be able to read the foreign language literature of the major.
3. Healthy body and good psychological quality.
2. Years of study.
The study period is generally 3 years. Those who comply with the relevant regulations of the school may apply for an early graduation, and the study period of master's degree is not more than 4 years.
3. Research direction.
1. Modern accounting theory and method 2. Corporate finance.
Iv. Course setup and credits.
Master's degree system, total credit no less than 34 credits, including course credits not less than 30 credits, academic activities 2 credits, practical activities 2 credits. The postgraduate courses of our school are divided into degree courses and non-degree courses, and the course study time is not less than one year, which includes:
Degree public course: 8 credits.
Basic courses: 3 credits per course and 6 credits.
Degree courses: 3 credits per course, 6 credits.
Non-degree courses: 2 credits per course, at least 8 credits.
Professional courses: 2 credits per course, at least 2 credits. Undergraduate non-accounting and financial management major graduate students, should also take remedial courses 2 to 3, the remedial course is not included in the credit, to pass the exam as the standard; Master graduate students of the same degree must study at least two courses of remedial courses according to the requirements of the tutor, and record the achievements but not the credits, so as to pass the examination.
5. Training session.
1. Comprehensive assessment: comprehensive assessment is at the end of the course of postgraduate study basic, based on program of graduate education, the graduate student's ideological and political performance, the master of basic theory, professional knowledge and scientific research ability for a comprehensive assessment. The comprehensive assessment of graduate students is usually completed at the end of the third semester.
2. The thesis starts with the thesis: the thesis will be confirmed by the end of the third semester, and the thesis will be written and the work plan will be written. If the conditions are ripe, the thesis can be carried out before the end of the course.
3. Paper work check: graduate dissertation work time is generally not used for less than a year, in the process of writing tutor group according to the master's thesis opening situation, check the thesis writing progress and completion of the plan, and in view of the problems in writing the paper to strengthen guidance, to ensure the progress of the master's degree thesis.
4. Academic activities: in order to broaden the graduate student's academic view, promote the development of graduate students pay attention to and understand academic frontiers, this professional will hold a higher level for the master graduate student of subject frontier academic reports, lectures, etc. It is required that every graduate student should listen to the academic report no less than 10 times, and publish the academic report no less than 1 time, at least 1 article in the professional literature review. To achieve this requirement, the corresponding credits will be obtained.
5. Practice activities: practical activities include teaching practice, scientific research practice, social practice and social investigation. Practice activity is an important link in the graduate training process, the practice activity ends, the guidance teacher gives the relevant evaluation, the evaluation is qualified and can obtain the corresponding credit. Part-time postgraduates can obtain the corresponding credits in the course by taking the course of postgraduate courses.
6. Dissertation, degrees awarded: complete the training links such as course learning and practice, with the required credits, and through the dissertation, the review of the academic degree evaluation committee of the school, awarded a master's degree in management.
6. Cultivation method.
1. The postgraduate training is equal to the course learning and practice.
2. Graduate student cultivation to tutor is responsible for and collective combination of, teacher is the first responsible person to master graduate student training, mentor group is made up of 3 ~ 5 people, cooperate to mentor, give full play to the collective advantage.
3. Graduate student teaching form should be flexible, advocates the seminar, ZhuanTiShi, a variety of teaching methods such as heuristic, the classroom teaching, communication research, case analysis and other organic combination, increase to the cultivation of graduate students innovative ability.