1. Training objectives and basic requirements.
(I) training objectives.
Training process pay attention to the combination of industry and school, aims to develop the high quality of good faith and practice ability, has a career in accounting system is needed for the professional knowledge and professional skills, able to meet the need of modern market economy and national construction and development needs of high-level talents.
(2) basic requirements.
1, adhere to the four cardinal principles, firmly implement the party's line, principles and policies and the relevant state laws and regulations, with noble professional ethics and positive enterprising spirit, has the innovation consciousness of keeping pace with The Times.
2. Master the knowledge and skills of modern accounting theory and practice and related fields, and have the ability to adapt to the changeable business environment and the high-quality specialized management personnel of international vision.
3. Proficient in and use a foreign language, with strong computer information processing ability.
4. Healthy body and excellent psychological quality.
Ii. Students and research direction.
(I) recruitment object.
With a national education sequence of undergraduate or above, and obtain a degree (or equivalent), and achieve the standard of admission for the master of accounting in shandong normal university.
(2) research direction.
1. Accounting standards and accounting information supervision 2. Capital market and accounting information.
3. Investment and management consulting 4. Asset appraisal.
5. Certified public accountant audit 6. Performance evaluation and incentive.
3. Learning style and years.
The full-time study period is generally 2 years; The non-full-time study period is usually 3 years, and the total study time is not less than 1 year.
Iv. Cultivation methods.
1. Adopt diversity training mode, pay attention to strengthen practical teaching, and pay attention to joint cultivation with enterprise accounting department, accounting firm, accounting and financial related scientific research institutions.
2. Implement the dual tutor system. One of the mentors is from the school, which is usually the first tutor, with professional guidance and lectures; Another mentor is an expert from the government's economic management department or the industry with senior titles, to improve students' practical ability by offering lectures and taking courses.
3, flexible and varied teaching form, advocates the seminar, ZhuanTiShi, a variety of teaching methods such as heuristic, the classroom teaching, communication research, case analysis and other organic combination, full use of class discussion guide graduate students for creative thinking.
4. Make use of the enterprises and institutions that have already been built, and arrange students to carry out practical studies on accounting topics, investigation reports and practical training in practice bases.
5. Take the combination of professional degree courses and professional elective courses, arrange certain internship time, and finish the dissertation. Grades are assessed in terms of exams, assignments, class discussions, case studies, special reports, and literature reading.
5. Course setup and credits.
Implement credit system, total credits . Among them, 20 credits for public degree courses and professional degree courses, 6 courses for professional elective courses, 12 credits in total, 8 credits for practical activities, and no less than one year of course study.
Vi. Practical activities (professional practice)
Practical activities include teaching practice, scientific research practice, social practice and social investigation, which are guided by full-time teachers. During the period of master's study, students will have at least half a year's internship practice, which can be combined with the practice of practice. Graduate students should submit practice plan, practice ended, submit the teaching design and the experience, social investigation, or case analysis results, teachers give relevant evaluation, evaluation of qualified rear can obtain corresponding credit, as the important basis of award degrees. Part-time postgraduates can obtain the corresponding credits in the course by taking the course of postgraduate courses.
The dissertation should be closely combined with the accounting practice to select the topic, highlight the application of the study, focus on solving practical problems, and the thesis should be innovative and practical. The paper form can be research report, research report or case analysis report, etc. The graduate student must decide on the dissertation topic at the end of the second semester and write the thesis proposal.
The working time of the master of accounting for the dissertation is generally not less than one year, and the number of words is no less than 20,000 words. In the process of writing tutor group according to the thesis opening situation, check the thesis writing progress and completion of the plan, and in view of the problems in writing the paper tries to guide, to ensure the progress of the dissertation.
Viii. Degree awarding.
Project of cultivating graduate students completed the course learning and training links such as specified in the internship practice, obtain required credits and through the dissertation for postgraduate diploma, approved by the review of the academic degree evaluation committee of Beijing university, could be awarded the master of professional accounting degree, get a master's graduate diploma at the same time.