1. Training objectives.
Training to master modern education theories, has strong tourist service vocational and technical education teaching practice and research ability, can be competent professional travel service technology education teaching and management work of the secondary vocational schools teachers with high quality. The specific requirements are:
1. Support the leadership of the communist party of China, love education, have good moral character, obey the law, be aggressive and innovative.
2. With good knowledge of tourism service and solid professional foundation, I understand the production, operation, management activities and industry development trend of tourism-related enterprises.
3. Have strong ability of tourist service vocational and technical education practice, competent for tourism vocational and technical education teaching and management work, in the modern education theory under the guidance of learning theory, method and technology, to solve practical problems in the tourism service education teaching; Can theoretically contact with practice, use modern information technology, creatively carry out tourism service education teaching work.
4. Familiar with the construction content and construction requirements of education class, master the new concept, new content and new method of education curriculum reform of tourism service.
5. I can read the foreign language literature of tourism service, and use it to study and explore the theoretical and practical problems in education.
Second, the enrollment target.
The major of this major is the national education sequence university degree (or equivalent), and the pre-qualification is closely related to the professional direction of tourism service.
Iii. Learning style and number of years.
Full-time study mode is adopted for 2 years, and the longest period of study is no more than 3 years.
Iv. Curriculum setting.
Major courses: curriculum setting embodies the principles of combination of theory and practice, which are divided into four modules: degree foundation course, professional compulsory course, major elective course and practical teaching. Specific: 6 courses for the basic degree course, 12 credits in total; 4 professional compulsory courses, 10 credits in total; Professional elective courses are divided into 5 modules, each module takes at least 1 course, 6 credits in total. Practice teaching 8 credits, total credits not less than 36 points.
Practical teaching includes three parts: school practice, education practice and enterprise practice.
Campus practice 2 credits, arranged in the fourth semester, for six months, with lesson teaching skill training, education practice and case analysis and get the teacher certificate, tour guide qualification certificate of professional skills as the main practice content, etc.
Secondary vocational school education practice 4 credits, arranged in the third semester, time for 3 months, to practice teaching, the teacher in charge work, school management, curriculum development as the main practice content, after the internship to "vocational school curriculum development, professional development and the practice of the teaching design and application of" as the theme, submit a report, report of not less than 4000 words.
2 credit enterprise practice, arranged in the third semester, time for 3 months, using field work method, including: catering, hotel guest room and hotel front office department skills internship or travel plan, guide post operation, the travel industry companies such as investigation, etc., to "enterprise production process and post ability special subject research" as the theme, submit 1 report, report of not less than 4000 words.
V. teaching methods.
1. Using "ternary combination, spiral ascension" teaching mode, teaching to implement the combination of production and education, combining theory with practice, the principle of work-integrated learning, aims to improve tourist service vocational and technical education teaching ability and teaching ability, strive to develop new technology, new equipment and other productive resources and enterprise culture into curriculum and teaching resources.
2. Professional teaching mainly adopts lectures and case teaching, project teaching, action learning, simulation teaching and practice investigation and combining the diversification of learning style, pay attention to explore the applied talents training mode. In the course of teaching, we will establish practical teaching guidance group in cooperation with secondary vocational schools and related enterprises, and carefully organize the implementation of education practice and enterprise practice. Regular assessment to provide rich network learning resources; Establish practical bases for secondary vocational schools and industrial enterprises, and conduct practical training programs on campus.
3. Set up the "double division" mentor group to guide the graduate students. School teachers should have high and more than professional technical position of secondary and higher vocational school teachers and senior professional technical position of industry enterprise personnel, responsible for the effective teaching practice guidance and implementation.
6. Dissertation and degree awarding.
After admission to the full-time education master's degree, at the end of the second semester, the thesis will determine the topic of the dissertation, write the work plan of the thesis, and demonstrate the thesis. A dissertation can be written after an argument. Set up the tutor group to be responsible for the full-time education master degree graduate student guidance.
The thesis topic should be closely related to the practice of education, which is the practical problem of education teaching in secondary vocational schools. Papers can be diversified, such as study, teaching case analysis of tourism, tourism development of school-based curriculum, school-based teaching material write, tourism teaching material analysis, teaching case design, and other forms. The thesis should conform to the academic norms. In principle, full-time education master's thesis writing time is not less than one year. There are no less than 15,000 words in the paper.
The dissertation must be approved by the internal and external tutors before applying for the defense. Paper review and defense committee members, should be at least one senior professional and technical titles of secondary vocational school teachers and senior professional technical position of industry enterprises and technical personnel.
Students are required to complete the required credits, and through the dissertation defense, the degree awarding committee is approved by the degree awarding committee, and the education master's degree is awarded, and the certificate of master's degree is obtained.
Remedial courses: after the admission of non-normal majors, the three education courses of pedagogy, psychology and professional teaching should be studied, regardless of the credit. After graduating from the graduate school, two major basic courses for the study of tourism and consumer behavior are not included.